Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whats A Good Before Bed Snack With Gestational Diabetes Gestational Diabetes Snack Ideas?

Gestational diabetes snack ideas? - whats a good before bed snack with gestational diabetes

I just discovered that you have gestational diabetes a few days ago. I'm going to my doctor on Monday. I'm sticking with the sample menu that I must try this weekend and I'm starving! I have no problem eating, so I'm used to low volumes, but it seems that I am hungry all the time. I want to eat snacks during the day and at night before sleep, but before bed, can hold a sandwich of peanut butter. I hate peanut butter. I can not swallow. What can I eat a snack before bedtime? Can I eat like a bowl of oat clusters, honey, or what? I did not have much money to go and buy all kinds of fruit, so try to limit consumption of fruit at mealtimes. I think I can eat anything! Someone please give me ideas about what I eat and what's good for my baby. I'm hungry and need caffeine (headache). I would do anything for my baby. I just need better ideas of food to eat and drink.

2 comments:

The Boss said...

Cheese and crackers. I know you said that you only eat fruit for lunch, but it's better for you, between meals, because she has fructose, which is a form of carbohydrates, you need between meals. Even a glass of milk is good for you, as an aperitif. Foods that are rich in nutrition and the least developed are the top.

Rae said...

Cheese, meat, eggs, cucumber, tuna, crackers, Graham

Post a Comment