Friday, December 11, 2009

Dx Cb Radio CB Radio Operators: What's Your DX Record?

CB Radio Operators: What's your DX record? - dx cb radio

First, I am not sure if there are many operators of CB are all here, but I suppose it might be interesting to ask:

What is your record DX 11 meter (CB)? I'm not 2150 miles this past weekend with a simple antenna Imax 2000 with about 50 watts from a Yaesu FT-757GX ... An operator on the other side told me it sounded like a native ... So far it has given me the farthest in this time from Chicago to San Jose, CA has been ...

2 comments:

TheTeZ said...

with a population of Washington, in general, and a simple Antron 99th DX is amaizing From New York to Alaska. 4000 miles on it, maybe more, depending on location in Alaska. It was a few months. From my phone I was talking to Florida from New York just last week,

Wise Old Man said...

I have made in Perth Western Australia in South Africa at one time and another in Italy.

Who was with 12 watts 5 / 8 vertical relationship.

The Perth to Italy, approximately 8.200 miles and connect SA was 4500 miles.

Unbeatable.

Post a Comment