Monday, December 21, 2009

Puppy Sales Agreement When Do I Give My Puppies Health Guarantee And Sales Agreement To The New Owners.?

When do I give my puppies health guarantee and sales agreement to the new owners.? - puppy sales agreement

Identified puppy lemon law in PA and I really feel that in the back of my puppy contract. I wonder what if I told them to ensure the health and sales contract if they make a deposit on the puppy or I can give this information when you collect your dog come from? In the confused. If they sign the contract if they just put a deposit on the puppy, I do not think the warranty is from that point. I Should the date of the agreement, then a section on the date of acquisition. Often when people do not know exactly when they come. Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment