Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crusing For Men Finding A Man Where To Go...?

Finding a man where to go...? - crusing for men

I had more trouble finding a good man! I loved and lost. I am 22 years old and I know I'm still young, but I want to meet a good person. I think I'm interested in all the wrong places .... I love to party so yes, I met a few people out there, but not only trustworthy. (including leasing is not Nick), my love, the 2nd found him in bed with another woman. my first love, I find crusing the streets, which can travel in a circle. (and I lost my hirting against him, but he did it!) is not the Army and returned from Iraq and began to me and told me it was a bad girl. 3. Love is a cowboy to take one friend. All goes well until he began beathing the crap out of me and said I'm not allowed to have friends.
and show .... I need a man who can make me laugh, respect me and love me as much as I love him. I'm still in touch with my x the cowboy, but things have improved. I'm a good girl. I like fun snowboarding and drinking. I too am a Christian, perhaps not the best, but who goes to church, whenI can use a little wild. Rest, you'll find a good man? Or should I do with the cowboy and Sumit for when I want stick and he wants me to do. Unbelivable I love and would do almost anything for him. I always wonder if Ill make you happy? Or is it only wants to control me? and no matter what you do is never enough.
I do not know him, but .... its just good to get out of my chest.
There's more, my history with him .... But where and how do I know if a man is good for me to go since the beginning of the character?
ps I'm in school and make party at home shit is over rated for somebody to

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would immediately change a little down. The waiver of a part of life for wild celebrations. Do you know someone in the church. Start with something like this if you two have in common. Then build a relationship there. Boys clubs and bars to celebrate such a thing. To control sexual intercourse with a girl party. (It should be clear and losers made the day have). Hope this helps.

Post a Comment