Sunday, January 17, 2010

Short Heavy Periods And Pregnancy How Can You Tell The Difference Between A "pregnancy Period" And A Normal Period?

How can you tell the difference between a "pregnancy period" and a normal period? - short heavy periods and pregnancy

I've heard that some women can have as before the period of Pregnancy during the first month. How is this possible? I thought her time is the latest sign that were not pregnant. I've heard that "the period of pregnancy" is shorter and lighter. Are they still shorter and lighter? Are there other differences between them and a regular period? My time was around the end of 15 days time, and I had unprotected sex twice shot after a week it was because of my Depo-Provera. For a moment I was afraid she was pregnant, but I have my period yesterday. However, hypothetically, could still be pregnant if I make my period and it seems that the same flow purge (at moderate, not light or heavy), maybe a little lighter, and started very small, but c It's a little harder now. You have pain and weakness that usually my period. Also, my breasts are heavy and painful. That sounds like a "period of pregnancy" or a regular period?

1 comments:

shahil_f... said...

I learned two weeks ago that I'm pregnant and 3 weeks after my last time, I thought I had my period ... but only lasted 2 days, I had a normal pubic bone pain that went with 2 Nurofen ... but my breasts were very sensitive and painful. This was not normal for me. They said that the bleeding due to implantation in the uterus. 2 weeks after the spotting light period was positive, and I hope that in May

I suggest you pass an immediate examination of the first responders! Better to learn to know as soon as possible!

The Parisians luck!

Post a Comment