Friday, January 1, 2010

Halfords Car Breakdown Where Do I Start If I Want To Buy A Complete Car Stereo System?

Where do I start if I want to buy a complete car stereo system? - halfords car breakdown

Hello,

I recently bought a Polo 2002 (new shape) 3-door hatch and went to Halfords in car radios and equipment is an advantage. So I want everything to me, I start with a new system, basically, can we use on eBay to find good team.

I will pay someone to install it, because he's not much to do, but at least I can save money by buying equipment. While the car to my level and is equipped with 6 speakers and AF-6-disc CD changer installed in the device. I was told that you would buy at the speaker, the same size as the standard speaker, an idea of my design?

I do not want to fill my boat with a massive, and I need to shake my window! I want no holes anywhere for sale as no longer difficult for cars, then drill

Things Please help me with step by step I have to buy, I'm not demanding Brandse just want an environment for sound system have. So, what amp? subs? (Box with and without box) speakers?

Thank you very much!

Cat

1 comments:

Ish said...

If I were you, I'll probably shop pro audio products first received an offer, etc. I am in Australia and Car Audio Excellence, a great place, but it was not what I wanted. If you're really serious about an audio track, then you are looking for the best discount stores. With my system the last time there was a chief and several other sub-sub-systems can not remember, 6 speakers from the same brand and 2 amps, that there are different brands. He was not looking for me was more about them. So, if you do not care how it looks when all you are best Ebay, remember ... Ebay is your friend. Good luck with everything, as she hopes that you like =]


EDIT: I'm not really the answer to your question. Should the amplifier output of 800 watts, would be a mark of the case. You can cheaply on Ebay, or even some stores sell about $ 150. Sub, I would say, with a 10inch chest, because it reduces the amount of vibration. The vibrations are terrible when it comes to it, because it kills the sound. Since youa hatch is not necessary to boot rattle, which is also great concern, I am about 6 x 9 Speaker, 6 x 6 or even preserved. Every good brand. A warning, if you have enough to need a longer fuse, I propose to keep spare fuses in the car, as it is to be able to fly. Goodluck again

Post a Comment